How to understand all stakeholders in a project? Learn the skill of effective stakeholder relationship building and win their support.
The key to the success of the project is the satisfaction of (not only!) key people. Who are they? What are their goals and wishes? How to communicate with them effectively, how to engage them and manage their expectations? You will learn all this and much more in the course. You will become familiar with proven techniques and skills in the field of Stakeholder Engagement, and you will try many of them out. Through them, you will learn how to identify common interests with stakeholders, gain their support and actively engage them to the benefit of your goals.
14 hours of training
Certification exam: NO
Language: ENG, CZ
- You will understand the importance of project stakeholders and be able to identify them correctly
- You will be able to analyze and plan stakeholder engagement
- You will learn how best to identify stakeholder interests and manage their wishes and expectations
- Understand what “stakeholder monitoring” is
- You will understand the overall project plan and become familiar with the politics of the project
- Deepen your knowledge in measuring customer satisfaction
- Better understand the project's communication channels and learn the principles of effective communication
- Abundant training materials including exercises
- If attending the onsite course, lunch and refreshments at a 4* hotel
- Certificate of completion issued by Symphera
The course is designed for all those who are involved in project management and need to improve their knowledge and skills in communicating with other project stakeholders, managing relationships with the project sponsor and other stakeholders.
The course requires no prior knowledge.
- Introduction to Stakeholder Management
- Definition of stakeholders
- 7 principles of Stakeholder Engagement
- THE WHO STEP: Identify stakeholders
- THE WHO STEP: Analyze stakeholders
- THE HOW and WHEN STEP: Strategy, communication, delegation and tools, collaboration, information transfer, agility
- THE ENGAGE STEP: Manage stakeholders
- THE ADAPT STEP: Monitoring, measuring attitudes, managing perceptions, satisfaction and expectations