Classic or Agile? We will teach you how to combine project discipline with agile flexibility. Not only in pure agile projects, but also in projects with agile delivery.
How to deal with the “buzz word” of today? Incorporate elements of agility into project management! Agility is the perfect extension and complement for every modern project manager. You will learn the basic agile methods and principles, including how to incorporate them into the management of your everyday projects.
21 hours of training
15 hours of preparation (recommended)
Certification exam: YES
- Learn how to effectively combine Prince2 project management with agile approaches
- Understand the basic agile methods and principles, including their integration into business processes
- Reap the practical benefits of combining project management and agile elements:
- The project management approach is more flexible and transparent, responding more quickly to changing conditions.
- It brings benefits earlier – not only at the end, but already during the project management
- It allows you to focus on both managing the project and delivering the project product
- It helps you to meet deadlines more consistently
- It increases stakeholder confidence
- PRINCE2 Agile Manual by K. Richards
- E-mail support before the course
- PRINCE2® Agile study materials with practical exercises accredited by PeopleCert
- Official sample exams – sample PRINCE2® Agile Foundation exames
- Official electronic certificate of completion issued by AXELOS with life-long validity
- Entitlement to one free attempt at the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certification exam
The course is meant in particular for:
- Organizations and individuals who are already using the PRINCE2® methodology but would like to gain further knowledge and advice on how to apply the Agile approach in practice
- Experienced project staff who are already using the Agile approach and would like to learn more about the PRINCE2® project management methodology
Participants must be familiar with the PRINCE2® Foundation course content before attending the course.
- Overview of PRINCE2, Overview of Agile
- SCRUM, SCRUM game
- Blending PRINCE2 and Agile, Agile and the PRINCE2 Principles
- Example test
- Agile and the PRINCE2 Processes and Themes 1
- Agile and the PRINCE2 Processes and Themes 2
- Agile and the PRINCE2 Processes and Themes 3
- Example test
- Areas of Particular Focus for PRINCE2 Agile
- Test PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and results
29. 03. - 31. 03.
|29 000 CZK + VAT||Sign up|
The PRINCE2® Agile Foundation certification exam is taken at the end of the course. The exam is available in English.
- Title: PRINCE2® Agile Foundation
- Language: English
- Text format: paper/online
- Test duration: 60 minutes (75 minutes for those who are not taking the test in their native language)
- Number of questions: 50 multiple-choice questions; no book allowed
- Pass limit: 28 correct answers (55%)
- Preliminary test results will be announced to you right after you complete the test.
- Once you have successfully passed the exam, you will receive an electronic certificate
- Life-time validity