We will break the preconceived notion that PRINCE2® is an outdated and obsolete project management methodology based on paperwork and meaningless processes. You will learn who is who on a project, understand the key principles of project management and become able to talk to project managers around the world. You will learn to apply universal project management processes to simple and complex projects. Under the guidance of an experienced trainer, we will help you better understand the processes, topics and principles of the methodology.
21 hours of training
20 hours of preparation (recommended)
Certification exam: YES
Language: ENG, CZ
- Learn about the project life cycle.
- Learn how to plan and organize projects using the PRINCE2® methodology.
- Learn how to use the methodology to ensure the delivery of a quality product.
- Learn how to follow processes to complete a successful PRINCE2® project.
- Know how to prepare project plans using product-based planning techniques.
- Know how to perform project risk analysis and management.
- Be able to adapt the PRINCE2® methodology appropriately to each project.
- Unify the language on the project.
- PRINCE2® Manual including a Study Guide
- E-mail support before the course
- Official PRINCE2® Foundation sample exams
- PRINCE2® study materials with practical exercises accredited by PeopleCert
- Lunch and refreshments during the course
- Entitlement to one free attempt at the PRINCE2 Foundation certification exam – on Day 3 of the course
- Official e-certificate from PeopleCert with lifetime validity
Project managers, project coordinators, project support as well as directors who use project management in practice.
Preparation in the form of self-study for about 20 hours is recommended before starting the course.
- Introduction to PRINCE2® Context, Principles
- PRINCE2® process overview
- STARTING UP A PROJECT (SU), ORGANIZATION Theme
- BUSINESS CASE Theme
- DIRECTING A PROJECT (DP)
- Practise test; INITIATING A PROJECT (IP)
- PLANS Theme
- RISK Theme
- CONTROLLING A STAGE (CS); MANAGING PRODUCT DELIVERY (MP)
- PROGRESS Theme
- Practise test
- QUALITY Theme; MANAGING A STAGE BOUNDARY (SB)
- CHANGE Theme
- CLOSING A PROJECT (CP)
- Test PRINCE2 Foundation and results
11. 01. - 13. 01.
|29 000 CZK + VAT||Sign up|
- PRINCE2® Foundation 6th edition
- Language: English
- Test duration: 60 minutes (75 minutes for those who are not taking the test in their native language)
- Number of questions: 60 multiple-choice questions; no book allowed
- Pass limit: 33 correct answers (55%)
- Preliminary test results will be announced to you right after you complete the test.
- Once you have successfully passed the exam, you will receive an electronic certificate
- Life-time validity