You will become an effective member of agile teams and know how to collaborate effectively with other teams within ART.
In this course, you will learn how ART works and how it adds value to the entire organization. You will learn how to decompose features into user stories, learn about iteration planning and execution, and program increment planning. You will understand what a Continuous Delivery Pipeline is and how it and DevOps contribute to continuous improvement of ART. (2 days, certification)
12 hours of training
3 hours of preparation (recommended)
Certification exam: YES
Language: ENG, SK, CZ
- In this course, you will be introduced to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment.
- You will learn how agile teams work and how to build them.
- You will learn how to properly plan and execute PI (Program Increment)
- Workbook with all materials presented during the course (digital or paper – depending on the format of the online/onsite course)
- One-year membership in the SAFe® Community Platform
- Certificate of completion
- Entitlement to one free attempt at completing the SAFe® Practitioner certification exam within 30 days of completing the course
The course is designed especially for corporate Scrum teams and for others who are interested in SAFe and agility.
The course requires no prior knowledge. However, we recommend the following minimum experience for those participants who wish to take the SAFe® for Teams certification exam.
- Awareness of Agile
- Experience with the Scrum methodology
- Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building a high-performing agile team
- Iteration planning
- Iteration execution
- Executing Program Iteration (PI)
- How to become a certified SAFe expert
The SAFe® for Teams certification exam is not taken during this course; however, each participant will have one attempt at the exam within 30 days of completing the course.
- Title: SAFe® for Teams
- Language: English
- Format: multiple choice
- Completion mode: web-based (single browser), closed book rule, assistance of another person is not allowed
- Access to exam: candidates may start the certification exam from the SAFe Community Platform,
- Exam duration: 90 minutes
- Number of questions: 45
- Pass limit: 34 correct answers (75%)
When you have successfully passed the exame, you will obtain:
- SAFe® for Teams Certificate
- One-year access to the Scale Agile Community of Practice
- Access to a variety of interesting study materials useful in implementing the SAFe methodological framework in your company
- The certificate is valid for 1 year from issuance
- If you take another SAFe® certification exam (e.g. SAFe® Product Owner, RTE, ...) before your certificate expires, it will automatically renew for another year
POSSIBLY OF INTEREST TO YOU
You will gain all the knowledge that you need to manage and support agile business transformation using SAFe and all its principles.
Learn how to fulfill the role of Product Owner and Product Manager in the SAFe framework.
You will get an overview of the SAFe framework and its principles, and learn to understand the rules of scaling up to the corporate level from the top-management perspective.